The HTA Announces Inaugural ‘HTA Product of the Year’ Awards
Home Technology Association Announces Inaugural ‘HTA Product of the Year’ Awards, Notable Products Chosen by HTA Certified Integrators
The most qualified home technology integrators in North America choose their favorite products of 2022.
LOS ANGELES, CA (February 21, 2023) – The Home Technology Association (HTA) announced the winners of its inaugural HTA Product of the Year awards today. These awards are chosen by HTA Certified integrators—the most qualified and professional home technology integrators in the United States and Canada that have passed HTA’s unbiased, third-party certification program.
“We are excited to bring an industry awards program where the winners are selected by integrators. The HTA Product of the Year Awards are chosen by HTA Certified home technology integrators who have extensive hands-on experience with these products and brands,” says Josh Christian, CEO of the Home Technology Association. “We believe other integrators and even end users will benefit from this knowledge, which comes direct to you from the experienced installers on the front lines of the home technology industry.”
The HTA's Product of the Year Awards is open to manufacturers and service providers who are HTA Supporting Brand members. These vendors stand behind the HTA's mission of bringing integrators and architects, interior designers, and builders together early for collaborative, mutually beneficial relationships. HTA Supporting Brand members submitted products in predefined categories and HTA integrators voted on their favorites.
HTA Certified dealers were very opinionated about the performance of these award-winning products. Read what they had to say here.
The winners of the HTA 2022 Product of the Year Awards are:
● Best Lighting Control Product of the Year - Colorbeam V2 GATEway Processor with HEKA Chip
● Shading Product of the Year - Crestron Battery Powered Shades
● Home Control Product of the Year - Crestron Home
● Distributed Audio Product of the Year - Crestron DM NAX 4-Zone Streaming Preamplifier
● WOW Product of the Year - Ascendo SMSG50 Infrasonic Subwoofer
● Outdoor Video Product of the Year - Séura Full Sun Series Outdoor TVs
● Specialty Speaker of the Year - Selective Design Architettura Sonora Pergola
● Outdoor Audio Product of the Year - Selective Design Architettura Sonora CUBE 400 LED
● Best Acoustics Product of the Year - Selective Design Officina Acustica Acoustic Interior Design™
● Architectural Speaker of the Year - Stealth Acoustic LineaResponse X Invisible Speakers
● Full-Range Speaker of the Year - Pro Audio Technologies SR-28212ai
● Home Theater Product of the Year - Kaleidescape System Terra Movie Server and Strato C Movie Player
● Theater Seating Product of the Year - Fortress Nova
● Wellness Product of the Year - Delos Wellness Extension
● Security Product of the Year - Verkada Alarms
● Surveillance Product of the Year - Verkada Command
● Network Product of the Year - Access Networks A350 Wi-Fi 6 Certified Access Point
● Customer Service Product of the Year - Savant Home Backup & Restore
● Projector of the Year - Barco Njord Cinemascope Projector
● Lighting Product of the Year - WAC Lighting WAC STRUT
● Dealer Software of the Year - D-Tools System Integrator
● Video Product of the Year - LG 136” Direct View LED Home Cinema
● Projection Screen of the Year - Stewart Filmscreen Vistascope
● Mount Accessory Product of the Year - WALL-SMART Flush Mount for Sonos Beam and Arc Soundbars
● Best Integrator Services Product of the Year - One Firefly Video Pioneer
About the Home Technology Association
The Home Technology Association (HTA) created the first and only standard of excellence for home technology integration firms. The HTA gives the best-qualified technology integrators a prestigious certification to differentiate these exceptional firms. HTA Certification is a badge of quality, designed to help homeowners get consistently first-rate technology experiences. Homeowners, builders, architects, and interior designers that hire HTA Certified integrators have peace of mind knowing they are working with truly professional firms that have passed the HTA’s rigorous certification process, which focuses on technical competency, first-rate customer service, aftercare support, and a positive business reputation.
The Home Technology Association is also the creator of the HTA Design Partner and HTA Technology Partner programs designed to elevate the role of qualified home technology integrators as technology design consultants that trade partners should include on all of their residential projects. In addition, the Home Technology Association actively collaborates with design and build trade associations such as AIBD, ASID, IDS, NAHB, NARI, and the NKBA. The HTA helps bridge the design and collaboration gap between the home technology integration industry and design and build professionals. This is accomplished via educational articles, webinars, classes, budgeting tools, technology assessment forms, a brand Resource Guide, and an integrator finder tool to help them incorporate technology into their projects easier. Learn more by visiting HTACertified.org and by following the Home Technology Association (HTA) on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube & Pinterest.
All products, product names, trademarks and registrations mentioned are the property of their respective owners, all rights reserved.
HTA Media Contact
For interviews or media inquiries, please contact Katye (McGregor) Bennett of KMB Communications by phoning (425) 328-8640 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
# # #